Skip to main content
Lincoln Owners Club
the "early" Lincolns - 1920 to 1939
Join us today or renew your membership now!

Lincoln "L" Technical Questions

What is It?

Chris Wantuck

Looking for advice identifying this part. It has a round knurled knob that has ornamental pattern identical to interior hardware like door handles, window cranks, escutcheons, etc. See L parts For Sale section. This was in a project vehicle where it came with many different parts so narrowing it down is not possible. The L-20111 part number was not found in the Lincoln Parts Book but maybe I missed it. My guess is either a seat recliner adjuster or a convertible top clamp type mechanism.